Posted 6 July 2017
As part of RSAS’s vision and our plans for future services that support carers of people with dementia, we are commissioning some market research into our brand name and marketing. It’s really important that we engage with carers to make sure that whatever we choose works with the people whom our support is for. We are looking for carers who are interested in taking part in a research group discussion at the end of July or beginning of August 2017.
We’d like to hear from you if you are:
- From an organisation with access to a group of dementia carers who may be willing to take part
- An individual (a health professional, for example) with access to a group of dementia carers who may be willing to take part
- A carer of someone with dementia, and you would be interested in taking part directly
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, including:
- Your name, email address and telephone number
- Which of the above categories you fall into
- Where you or your group of carers is based
Lara will also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the research. We’d like to assure you that expressing an interest at this stage will not commit you to being involved; you can decide later whether it’s something that you definitely have the time and willingness to do.